Sunday 30 November 2008

TONY HAWK PRO SKATERS


This is one of my all time favorite games either from Activision releases or generally, I first played the first game of this series in my cousins house when it was new and really enjoyed it so later I bought it for the PS1, the best fun you can have if you like to skateboard but afraid of performing stunts in reality.



Since the title holds the name of "Tony Hawk" then one has to know that Tony is the first character in the selectable list, for those who don't know this great dude search for him on the internet or watch sports channels.
You may select four other characters in the PS1 games, there are several kinds of boards and the types of wheels you can skate on. The more missions you complete/goals you achieve/Scores you gain the more areas you can unlock, but some areas need medals to be unlocked with.
Give any game in this series a shot and you definitely won't regret it, at least you hopefully won't regret this action (I love "PS2 Spider-Man 3" and I love "Batman & Robin movie", but I still love good things too much more than I like the bad stuff)

No comments: