Thursday 6 August 2009

RESIDENT EVIL DEGENRATION

Hey there, I'm a "Resident Evil" addic, I enjoyed every RE game I played and the films I saw especially degeneration, at first I used to look at RE with "uggh"

So RE degeneration happens 7 years after the unforgettable "Racoon Disaster" (incident is too little a word to describe such sabotage, it's even related as fog in the room)

I used to believe that Claire had "Scenario A" & Leon faced "Scenario B". Why?

Here's the video that made me see things happened the other way around (Leon plays "Scenario A" and Claire faced "Scenario B")



In "Scenario B" Claire faces G (the G-Virus mutated "William Birkin") under the chief's morgue, and she faces him in his first mutation the way he was when he killed "Umbrella Mercenaries" who took the virus from him. In "Scenario A" she faces the grown embrio that rejected "Brian Irons" body

No comments: