Saturday 23 May 2009

MIGHT I HAVE A NINTENDO Wii....

According to http://old-wizard.com the Wii is better than the PS3 because it has more quality games & the PS3 is more focused on quality graphics than they do on quality games, they have to know that it isn't Sony who makes the games but other gaming companies.

Old-Geezard is a web-site of Nintendo fanatics & highly against Sega specially Sonic, their categorizing of worst consoles is mostly Sega & best consoles ever is mostly for Nintendo, so I'm oughta pass their suggestion being the Sega friend who I am, but there can be no harm in taking their suggestion to heart here, right?

Anyway; I played Mario-Party on Nintendo Wii & a few other games with my cousins, the remote gadget is pretty neat & you can use NGC controls on it & playing the NGC games is pretty easy, not annoying like playing PS1 CDs on the PS2 & in the markets it is much more economical & comes with a few entertaining games like the "Wii Fitness", so I'm not just taking it because someone suggested it, the suggestion is just a boosting reason for me to get it.

Still as th title implies: I MIGHT GET MYSELF A "NINTENDO Wii" IN CASE I MIGHT GET A NEXT GEN CONSOLE

2 comments:

Tommy said...

There is a Guilty Gear on Wii (might be both accent core and accent core +), and I think it does let you use regular controls, but I'm not sure if that was with the Classic Controller or the Gamecube.

I do know you can play Smash Bros. with the gamecube controller at least.


I've had a blast with Super Mario Galaxy if you fancy platformers w' Mario Flair.

Sol (Frederick) Badguy said...

Tommy; You enjoy "Guilty Gear"?
You are an awesome dude

I know that about SSB, at least about Melee

Thanks for the info bro