Wednesday 13 May 2009

TOP VIDEO GAME CHARACTERS FILE 7

This is the TEKKEN list, don't wonder why it has only TEKKEN characters:

31. YOSHIMITSU: A robot ninja: The first one I enjoyed playing with in TEKKEN games because of his cool spin kick, and this image of his from TEKKEN 3 is the best design he ever had

32. FOREST LAW: He does look insanely like "Bruce Lee"; I know. And his moves are incredible to use.

33. PAUL PHOENIX: Stupid? No doubts, this made him adorably funny. Cool attacks? Yes, mostly the destroying punch.


34. KAZAMA JIN: Before TEKKEN 5 I felt he insanely sucks with his demon curse and his didn't seem so cool aesthestics. I played "TEEKEN 5: The Devil Within" mode and from there I started enjoying playing with this dude in every mode of a TEKKEN game


35. KAZAMA ASUKA: The reason is not just because she looks adorable (honestly it is a major reason, but that is not all there is, doesn't pass 30% of my reasoning). Her fighting style is great and she's the first character I was able to beat "Mishima Jinbpachi" with easily.

No comments: