Tuesday 5 May 2009

TOP VIDEO GAME CHARACTERS FILE 1

I don't know exactly how many favorite VG characters I have, but I'll list them in fives in every file:

1.SCORPION (MORTAL KOMBAT SERIES): He's the king of my favorite top video game characters, the spectre looking to avenge his death and moving back in forth in his war with the Lin-Kuei Sub-Zero, sure he as killed by the older brother of this Lin-Kuei but the war between them is still shaking. Scorpion has the best moves in every Mortal-Kombat game especially 2 & 4


2. SUB-ZERO (MORTAL KOMBAT SERIES): Who's best as second best aside from the main rival of my favorite character (Sub-Zero is the solo in my case until I come to Knuckles the Echinda)? With all awesome combat skills and the ice the freezes and hurts to death Sub-Zero earned his place with uniqueness


3. RYU (STREET FIGHTER SERIES): The main star of the series and the guy with the greatest moves in all SF games, Ken has a better flip, but the more I age the more I prefer Ryu's flip over Ken's spinning flip. Like me; Ryu is a loner, I like loner characters and this makes him more appealing.




4. SOL BADGUY ALIAS FREDERICK (GUILTY GEAR SERIES): A loner at most, and he speaks in the tough guy accent all his time but when you need him he's available. He hunt's enemies of humans known as gears, but for your informations Sol is a prototype gear so he's not human




5. SONIC THE HEDGEHOG: Who doesn't know Sonic video games series needs a reality check, he's the fastest hedgehog on Earth (I'm copying DC's Flash nickname on this dude). He's clever, he's quippy and he's blue, blue is my absolute favorite color.

No comments: